We give you the ability to add multiple users to your account. You can also group users into teams. A team is a group of users and special permissions can be added or revoked from all users of a team.
Managing users and teams #
First click the Settings Tab
Then click the “Users” tab
This will give you a list of all users and teams on your account plus give you the ability to add new users and teams.
Adding a team #
Teams are a great solution for grouping users and setting default options for all members of each team. Imagine you want a team to only send 2nd class letters or use a specific letter head. This can all be setup when using teams to group your users.
- To add a team, navigate to the “Users” page as shown above.
- Scroll down the page until you see the “teams” section, then click the “New” button
- Give your team a name
- Look in the list of teams and click “Manage” to change available default settings for this team.
Note: Assigning backgrounds to a team is handled from the “Backgrounds” tab.
Adding a user #
- Navigate to the “Users” page as shown above
- Click “New” next to the Users section of the page.
- Enter the users email address
- Select the users Role
- Assign the user to a team if required.
- Click Invite, an email will be sent to the users email address inviting them into the system.
User roles #
Please refer to the table below for information on user roles and any special privileges
|Role Name||Primary Privileges|
|Standard||Can send mail Can view mail submitted from their account Can select premium postage Can view returned mail they have submitted|
|Team Leader||All privileges of a standard user Can view all items submitted or returned by users of that team (apart from items marked confidential)|
|Team Admin||All privileges of a Team leader Can add users to a team|
|Admin||All privileges of a standard user All privileges of a team leader and team admin Can view all mail on the account (apart from items marked confidential) Can setup new teams|
|Owner Account||All privileges of Standard, Team Leader, Team Admin and Admin roles Can view and manage billing reports / change billing details Add new admins / leaders|