All staff have access to Intelliprint and have the ability to send post as and when they need to. I’d highly recommend using Intelliprint if you are looking for an online mailing solution.
We’re excited to help you get started with our virtual print and post service. With Intelliprint, you can easily send physical mail online from any device, without the hassle of printing, folding, and inserting letters into envelopes yourself.
To sign up for a new account on Intelliprint,
- Visit the website at https://dashboard.intelliprint.net and click the “Sign Up” button.
- On the sign up page, enter your email address and click “Continue”.
- You will receive an email with a link to confirm your email address.
- Click the link and you will be taken to the “Create an Account” page.
- On this page, enter a name for your account, any promo codes you may have and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click the “Let’s get started” button to complete the sign up process and create your new account.
To prepare a letter for printing, it’s best to use a word processing program such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs. You can create a new document and type out your letter or copy and paste text from another source.
To position the address on your letter, you’ll want to make sure it’s placed within the clear zone, which is the area on the top left of the page where the address will be visible through the window of an envelope. You can refer to the guidelines provided by the postal service for the specific dimensions of the clear zone for the type of envelope you’ll be using (e.g. A4, C5, C4, etc.). It’s also a good idea to use a large, easy-to-read font for the address to ensure it is legible when printed.
To upload your document to Intelliprint, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Intelliprint website (https://dashboard.intelliprint.net).
- Click the “LOG IN” button in the top right corner of the page.
- If you already have an account, enter your email address and password to log in. If you do not have an account, click the “Sign Up” button to create a new account.
- Once you are logged in, click the “UPLOAD DOCUMENTS” button.
- You can either drag and drop your document into the designated area or click the “Or click here to upload” button to browse your computer for the file.
- After the document has finished uploading, you will be able to preview it and make any necessary changes before submitting it for printing.
To split a document into separate letters in Intelliprint, you can use the “Split into several letters” feature. Here are the steps to do this:
- Upload your document to Intelliprint.
- Click the “Split into several letters” button.
- There are two options for splitting your document: by a fixed number of pages or by a specific word or phrase. If you choose to split by a fixed number of pages, enter the number of pages you want in each letter in the “Split pages every” field. If you choose to split by a specific word or phrase, enter the word or phrase in the “Phrase” field.
- Click “Save Changes”. Your document will be split into separate letters based on your chosen method. You can navigate between the different letters using the dropdown menu above the document preview window.
Note: If you are splitting your document by a specific word or phrase, make sure to choose a word or phrase that is unique to the first page of each letter. This will ensure that each letter is split correctly.
To add additional pages to your letters in Intelliprint, follow these steps:
- Upload your document to the Intelliprint platform.
- Click on the “Additional Pages” button.
- Upload the additional documents you want to include by dragging and dropping them into the designated area or by browsing for them on your computer.
- If necessary, rearrange the order of the additional pages by dragging and dropping them into the desired order.
- Choose whether or not to display a background on the additional pages by using the toggle.
- Click “Save Changes” to apply the updates to your letter.
- Review the updated letter in the document preview window. If you are not satisfied with the layout, you can go back and make changes by clicking on the “Additional Pages” button again.
There are several postage options available to you when sending letters through Intelliprint. The postage options available will depend on the destination country and the weight and size of your letters. Below are some common postage options:
- First Class: This is quickest option for sending letters within the UK. First class mail is typically delivered the next working day, although this is not a guaranteed service.
- Second Class: The most commonly used service. Second class mail is typically delivered within 3 working days.
- First Class – Signed for: Similar to first class, but includes additional tracking and requires a signature upon delivery.
- Second Class – Signed for: Similar to second class, but includes additional tracking and requires a signature upon delivery.
- International Standard: This option is for sending letters overseas. Delivery times will vary depending on the destination country.
To submit your document for printing on Intelliprint, follow these steps:
- After you have uploaded and prepared your document, click on the “Submit for Printing” button on the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Review the details of your order, including the number of pages, envelopes, and postage type.
- If everything looks good, click on the “Submit Order” button to proceed to the payment page.
- Enter your payment details and click “Pay Now” to complete the order.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order.
- Your document will be printed and mailed out according to the postage option you selected. You can track the status of your order by logging in to your account and going to the “Order History” page.
What our Customers Say
Intelliprint has allowed us to improve efficiency and has enabled us to work in a fully hybrid manner without frequent visits to the office to print and post letters.
Takes the hassle out of printing, folding, stamping and taking to the post office – all done using the system in 15 minutes – this would have a been a day long task manually.
The website is very easy to use and self explanatory. As a company we have saved on resource and now provide a better and quicker service to customers.
Made for You
Integrate Into Your Workflow
Intelliprint integrates into your workflows, whether you’re a small business or a large enterprise. We make it easy to get started.