We give you the ability to add multiple users to your account. You can also group users into teams. A team is a group of users and special permissions can be added or revoked from all users of a team.
Managing users and teams
First click the Settings Tab
Then click the “Users” tab
This will give you a list of all users and teams on your account plus give you the ability to add new users and teams.
Adding a team
Teams are a great solution for grouping users and setting default options for all members of each team. Imagine you want a team to only send 2nd class letters or use a specific letter head. This can all be setup when using teams to group your users.
- To add a team, navigate to the “Users” page as shown above.
- Scroll down the page until you see the “teams” section, then click the “New” button
- Give your team a name
- Look in the list of teams and click “Manage” to change available default settings for this team.
Note: Assigning backgrounds to a team is handled from the “Backgrounds” tab.
Adding a user
- Navigate to the “Users” page as shown above
- Click “New” next to the Users section of the page.
- Enter the users email address
- Select the users Role
- Assign the user to a team if required.
- Click Invite, an email will be sent to the users email address inviting them into the system.
Please refer to the table below for information on user roles and any special privileges
|Role Name||Primary Privileges|
|Standard||Can send mail Can view mail submitted from their account Can select premium postage Can view returned mail they have submitted|
|Team Leader||All privileges of a standard user Can view all items submitted or returned by users of that team (apart from items marked confidential)|
|Team Admin||All privileges of a Team leader Can add users to a team|
|Admin||All privileges of a standard user All privileges of a team leader and team admin Can view all mail on the account (apart from items marked confidential) Can setup new teams|
|Owner Account||All privileges of Standard, Team Leader, Team Admin and Admin roles Can view and manage billing reports / change billing details Add new admins / leaders|